April 20th-21st 2024 in Brighton, UK
The programme is designed by
“NeuroChangeSolutions” – receive the latest neuroscience of behaviour, habits and learning for lasting change from Dr. Joe Dispenza through his Change Your Mind – Create New Results Programme
The programme will help you understand how the brain works and enable you to develop new neural pathways to reconfigure your mind and become more resilient, creative, and collaborative.
- Identify a change you want to make in your life
- Learn new models for change based on neuroscience
- Discover what it means to “live in survival or creation”
- Become acquainted with the “three brains” and their role in the change process
- Incorporate each lesson to activate the neurological and biological process for change
- Apply each of these principles to effect personal change
- Practice 4 tools for change
The tools and techniques give you:
- Faster decision-making ability.
- Improved focus and higher productivity.
- Reduced levels of stress and more resilience.
- Increased problem-solving and creative skills.
- Higher motivation and engagement.
- More effective communication and less conflict.
- Higher goal clarity.
Aditional support for daily implementation of the practices
In addition to the workshop, a 30-day challenge is proposed with a WhatsApp Group is made available to support your new practices, answer questions and learn from each other’s success stories. Participants also receive audio files of the guided mindfulness practices, to support daily implementation and habit building.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
About Dr. Joe Dispenza
Dr. Joe Dispenza is a Doctor of Chiropractic, an international speaker in over 33 countries and the author of 4 bestselling books. He has spent more than 25 years researching the brain and has developed transformative models based on neuroscience, biology and epigenetics to create conscious, desirable and sustainable changes.
Dr. Joe has given numerous on-site workshops to companies and leaders interested in neuroscience to improve collaboration, engagement, creativity and innovation among others. This interest encouraged him to create the “Change your mind…create new results” program.
Through a rigorous application, selection, and certification process, Dr. Dispenza has personally certified consultants to deliver this work
Saturday 20th April.
Sunday 21st April.
£295 per person
101 Stroudley Road
Brighton BN1 4DJ